Luxury Camping and Golf in Great Rift Valley
Combine a luxury camping experience with a world class golf holiday in the Great Rift Valley.
Days 1 - 4: Kichwa Tembo Camp, Masai Mara Game Reserve
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a representative and taken across the Rift Valley escarpment to the spectacular Masai Mara Game Reserve. Upon arrival, lunch will be served, followed by an afternoon game viewing drive until sunset. After the game drive you can return to camp for a delicious dinner.
Guests are accommodated in spacious canvas safari tents with awe-inspiring views of the Masai Mara. While staying at this camp you have the option with eating in the main dining area or you can indulge in a private bush dinner.
These first 4 days of your Kenya travel package will involve various excursions to explore the habitat of the Masai Mara. You will see a variety of wildlife such as Elephant, Giraffe, Lion, Impala, Cheetah, Topi, Grant's and Thomson's gazelle and so much more.
Days 5 - 7: Mara Sarova Camp
After breakfast you are taken on a game drive en route to Mara Sarova Camp, where lunch will be served. After lunch you can relax and get settled in until dinner. The next 2 days after settling in will include more game drives in a different area of the Mara.
Accommodation: At Mara Sarova Camp guests are hosted in one of 75 luxury safari tents. Guests can enjoy dinner in the restaurant and drinks in the bush bar.
Optional: You can also enjoy an aerial view of the Mara ecosystem aboard a hot air balloon, followed by a memorable champagne breakfast.
Days 8 - 14: Great Rift Valley Golf Resort, Lake Naivasha
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Lake Naivasha area, arriving in time for lunch at Great Rift Valley Golf Resort. Your afternoon is spent at leisure. After dinner, you go to bed for a good nights rest because from tomorrow you get to enjoy 6 days of excitement with a variety of activities.
There are 21 twin rooms and 9 double rooms at Great Rift Valley Golf Resort. Facilities include private balconies, en-suite bathrooms, large beds and lovely decor. The hotel does have rooms which inter-link for families.
Day 15: Depart
After breakfast the driver will take you back to Nairobi, arriving in time for a farewell lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant. After lunch you are transferred to the International Airport for your outbound flight.
- All meet and greet services
- All Government taxes and levies
- All arrival and departure transfers
- Mineral water during game drives only
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent)
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Laundry services
- All tips and gratuities
- All items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any other item(s) not included in the itinerary
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes