Re-live the Good Life in Old World Style
Experience the original spirit and essence of the golden bygone era'safari'.
Days 1 - 5: Cottar's 1920's Camp
You will be transferred from your arrival point in Nairobi to Wilson Airport, so that you can connect with your Air Kenya scheduled flight to the airstrip in the Masai Mara. Once you have arrived, a representative from your camp/lodge will transfer you to Cottar's 1920's Camp.
Cottarís 1920ís Camp is located on a private concession between the Masai Mara, Serengeti and Loliondo reserves. The camp lies in a forested valley beside a spring with extensive views across 3 other reserves.
The camp features 6 tents complemented by a private en-suite dressing room/bathroom with a bucket shower, flush toilet and on request a bath tub for your Masai Mara tour accommodation. These traditional white canvas tents are decorated with safari antiques dating back to the 1920ís and first class luxury.†
Activities at the camp include morning and evening safari drives in 4-wheel drive vehicles or, if guests would like, an authentic old wooden car; an ox wagon can be used for short trips. Other activities include fishing, aromatherapy massages, bathing in plunge pools and use of the library.
Day 6: Depart
You spend the last morning of your Masai Mara tour relaxing, and then take a transfer to the Masai Mara Airstrip to connect with your Airkenya scheduled flight to Wilson Airport. Upon arrival, you will be transferred by road to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onward flight.
This safari can be conducted at lodges' other than Cottar's 1920's Camp.
- Laundry as specified
- Kenya National Park fees
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Scheduled game activities as specified
- Accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Scheduled transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled domestic flights as specified in the itinerary
- Domestic departure tax, currently USD 4-00 per person, from Wilson Airport
- Telephone calls
- Crafts shop purchases
- Visa fees (if required)
- Meals and drinks not specified above
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Flights to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- International departure tax, currently USD 20-00 per person, from Wilson Airport (Nairobi)